Uc Santa Cruz Articulation Agreement

Trade Mark Assignment Agreement
April 13, 2021
Us Leaving Paris Agreement Consequences
April 14, 2021

The course transfer agreements and articulation between the University of California and california Community Colleges can be found on the ASSIST website. We understand that when it comes to transferring to UC, there is a lot of information to take. Below is a basic guide, but you can also refer to the UC Preparing to Transfer page for more links and information.1 Start with math and English – be sure to work on math and English courses that have gone through UC.2 Get ready for your major – most of the majors at UC Santa Cruz have specific screening criteria, including course work and GPAs. Plan ahead by checking the requirements. Non-Screening Major are listed here.3 Take General Education Classes.4 Sign up for UC TAP – UC TAP is a tool that allows you to follow and plan your California Community courses to qualify for admission to UC.5 Check out the UC Transfer Pathway website, To see if your major is one of the majors who have already represented a single set of courses.6 Check out the National Support Site for course-to-course articulation agreements for the university California.Be sure to work with the consulting experts at your Community College, and access UCSC-Transfer-Web Information to view specific transfer requirements and our campus selection criteria. Warm greetings on your transfer trip! Ruben Lubers Interim Deputy Director 209-386-3740 articulation@ucmerced.edu mathematics courses from other colleges and universities may be equivalent UCSC courses or not. UCSC has agreements (so-called articulation agreements) with most California community colleges. You will find these course equivalencies in assist.org. The math advisor must check all the information about the transfer courses before you can use the course to meet the requirements.

Send a copy of your transcripts to the Mathematics Undergraduate Adviser; The information you send to UCSC Admissions will not be passed on to the Mathematics Undergraduate Adviser. Links to online catalogues, transfer information, articulation agreements and articulation resources. Detailed campus articulation agreements can be made on the ASSIST website. Starting your training at a community college is a great way to get a university degree. Uc Santa Cruz is proud of its close ties with California community colleges, and together we have developed a program to ensure admission to UCSC and assist students in their transfer process. A Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) is a formal agreement that guarantees the fall approval in your proposed major. If your school does not have an articulation agreement with UCSC, or if the course you wish to transfer is not articulated, please email the Math Advisor with the following information: For more information on what it takes to transfer to one of these majors, visit UC Transfer Admission Major Preparation and be sure to meet with an advisor to establish an education plan that will support your goals. However, students who wish to study science and engineering are not well served by the CTSP diploma because of the magnitude of the preparation load and the prior requirements associated with it. Students interested in these large units are encouraged to take courses that correspond to the professional requirements of the specific program first and the university`s broader general equivalents in second place. Please note ASSIST to identify these course equivalents. The selection criteria are the same as for California residents, except that you must have a minimum MPA of 2.80 in all UC transferable university courses, although the higher GPAs are more competitive.